Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Monday Feb 6th

Over the weekend we were to create another set of motion studies, but this time we examine the relationship when using the z axis and rotation. Personally, I am not a fan of rotation. I feel that rotation gives an unavoidable "cheezineness" that is very difficult to avoid. AH so avoiding to experiment. 

Study:


So! I didn't have too much difficulty. Didn't take as much time as the last studies, and were pretty simple. I really forced myself to not use rotation as much, or at least use it in a suttle way that was not distracting. 

Critique:
-cinematic (like last studies)
-famous drop of the period lol
-work on relationship between size on screen and readability 
-be careful when fading elements too close together: bleed into one another


Now we are off into exploring more type studies...

No comments:

Post a Comment