Monday, February 27, 2012

Thursday, Feb. 23rd

  For class today we were to hand in all of our studies from the semester for our "rough draft" book due for midterms. This consisted of about 96 pages working with line and placement, type block and compositions, face variation, display faces, rules, blocks, bars, and image and texture. Between the short time of monday and thursday I didn't really go back into my studies to rework, mostly because I felt pretty comfortable from going back into them in the past after critique for my motion studies.
  

During class Dorian collected our studies for review as we worked to refining what we already had. I wanted to wait and see what he had to say about my studies before I began reworking them though.

We also were emailed our group critiques from our image and texture studies. I did horrible. I definitely plan on reworking and reanimating these for the weekend as well fixing my studies once I get them back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment