Thursday, March 1, 2012

Monday, Feb 27th

We found out that we are not turning in our motion studies for thursday!! This makes me so happy, especially because somehow I seemed to misplace my after effects file for all of my animations. This week would of been hell to reanimate everything, especially when initially it took me about six hours per study to animate in the past. I would of had to pull all nighters all week and probably would of either turned in mediocre work or either not completed all of them. Such a relief, and so happy that I can now pay attention to the rest of my classes for midterms. 

Besides the great news, we were also given the change to make refinements in class from the notes he gave us. I definitely took advantage of this and reworked my type and image studies. 
Doing these I felt very comfortable than I did previously. It was a mix of already doing something like this, so that I was familiar, and a little of finally having a decent amount of time to invest into it. Instead of going straight to the internet I brought out some photos I'd taken over Christmas break in Georgia. It was kinda perfect to use these because they were just sitting in a photo albumn, untouched. I kinda got personal using images of my family, aka my nephew and my cousin, but I feel as if that made me more confortable to work with the images too. It was also really fun to shove type on their faces, up their noses, and sticking off like a mustache. Haha what ever to make work more enjoyable. All around, this was a good run. My own photos, my own family, I didn't finish but at least I finally had something decent for him to critique. 
















Other refinements to make by Thursday...



















Going into the last rounds of the studies. After all of the feedback I feel like this is more of a refinement stage. In saying that I am glad I am in that position rather than still producing these studies and hoping they are correct. 

No comments:

Post a Comment