Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday, March 15th

We are now back from spring break and we have mostly continued the same work we left off with from before spring break (our type reels and our print studies).  I wasn't so happy about this however, I feel as if i've already accepted my grade for what we did, not even accepting my grade but accepting what I learned, what I could change in my work, and what was already working for me. Going back into things was not only a drag for me but something that I did not want to do. Because I was happy with my grade and my studies that I had worked so hard of the last week before spring break, I had the chance of opting out and deciding to not continue working on my print studies. I was very happy about his so that's exactly what I did! I spent the rest of my time working on my reel and putting the finishing touches. 

As far as moving along to a new project, we were to watch a couple of InDesign tutorials over the weekend to refresh our memories on the programs interface for our next session of Type 2. I looked through the list of tutorials but decided that they were over exactly what I already knew, plus they were long and boring. We'll see how  class is monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment