Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thursday, March 18th

NOOOOOOOOOOO I OVERSLEPT!

Yeah, so I missed class because I pulled an all nighter finishing these motion studies. I felt aweful for doing this, and even having to explain to Dorian when I saw him later that day. I'm glad though that around 6 that morning I'd put my study in the webshare before I took my "nap".

I wish I'd made it to class so that I would have a critique but I didn't. I plan to talk to Dorian next class to try to squeeze a critique out of him haha so that maybe I can fix them for a better grade.

Doing these studies were so time consuming and tedious, and for some reason I kept misplacing my files which I never do. I felt cursed but I fought to complete the assignment. Some changes I made included the last motion study of texture and video. I trashed all of my old ones, and started fresh from my new type and image studies. I found stock video off of Vimeo, only for the lack of time. The others I just animated on top of a still image. I just felt that the type couldn't just be placed over stock video. It was too unique to the image so I had to keep the image. The ones that I did take my type study and put over video I did so in a way that made it go with the video a little more. Either my the motion or by using blending modes to integrate the type and image more.


Reel:




I will most likely go and rework this one last time...



No comments:

Post a Comment